Leírás és Paraméterek
Lansky World Legal Knife
Balancing form with function, the World Legal was born from one idea: make a great knife that can be carried anywhere in the world*
Simple but efficient, the Lansky World Legal combines modern aesthetics with traditional slip-joint technology. (A slip-joint knife has a blade that doesn't lock, but is instead held by a spring, which allows the blade to fold when a certain level of pressure is applied).
- 2.75" 9Cr18MoV Stainless Blade
- 7" Overall Length, 5.4 oz.
- Ambidextrous Carry
- 4-Position Deep Pocket Clip
- Nylon Handle
*Contact your local government for the most recent regulations
Lansky Blademedic® Knife Sharpener
The Blademedic® Knife Sharpener is the first responder for field repairs on all types of knife blades. It’s like having an entire sharpening kit right in your pocket - able to tackle regular or serrated blades, gut hooks, hunting, fishing, - just about any knife using one or all of the following elements:
- Tungsten Carbide: Just three or four strokes will restore your blade.
- Ceramic Sharpening Rods: Polish to a finished edge in three or four strokes.
- Serrated Knife Sharpener: Designed to get inside even the smallest serrations.
- Diamond Tapered Rod: For fast reconditioning and maintenance.
- Sharpening angles are pre-set at 22.5º to achieve a 45º inclusive angle.
- Diamond- 600 grit
- Ceramic- 1000 grit