Leírás és Paraméterek
Primary Arms SLx3P 3x ACSS Gen II Compact Prism Scope - 5.56
The SLx optics are the heart of our lineup. The trusted optics that have built our reputation through the years. Although many SLx optics will be familiar to Primary Arms fans, we are always pushing forward with new generations and adding even more options in response to the demands of our loyal customers.
The Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope Gen II with ACSS CQB reticle is the lightweight, do-everything scope you've been looking for. The low 3X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to an impressive 600 yards. For even greater flexibility, the GEN II features a removable spacer to tailor the perfect height for both AR-15 and AK-47 platform rifles. Whether you're looking for a new scope for competition, hunting, or plinking, why look any further?
- Removable spacer allows the scope to be used on a variety of rifle platforms
- ACSS 5.56 CQB-M2 reticle has BDC and ranging out to 600 yards with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Winchester
- Fully illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight
- Removable M1913 picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.3mm exit pupil allows for a bright and forgiving eye box
- 31.5ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7" - 3.0" of eye relief
- 1/4 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable Type II hardcoat anodized black finish
- Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
The heart of our tough Gen II 3X Prism Scope is the ACSS 5.56 CQB-M2 reticle that combines ranging, wind leads, moving target leads, and ballistic drop compensation out to 600 yards. The outer horseshoe of the glass etched reticle is used for close quarters engagement, simply place the generous semi-circle on the target and run with it! Each side of the horseshoe also has our integrated ranging system. Place the bottom of the target on the bottom rung, and range up. If you know your targets are roughly 18 inches wide, they can be ranged on the side Auto Range system, or directly on the BDC hold overs! Two dots on either side of the inner horseshoe offer a moving target lead moving with an average speed of 8.6 MPH. Each step of the BDC system includes a 5 MPH wind hold, drastically improving first hit probability at any range. As an added bonus, the glass etched reticle does not require batteries or illumination, but 11 brightness settings (including daylight bright) allow for fast acquisition in close quarters, or enhanced visibility in fading light, powered by a common CR2032 battery!
The PAC3X Gen II has even greater flexibility than ever before. The modular base includes a spacer allowing it to be configured for AR-15 / AR10 or AK-47 / AK-74 pattern rifles with ease. The included thumbscrew mount can also be removed and replaced with any mount that accepts AR-15 carry handle-type optics. The top rail, perfectly suited for your favorite accessories or piggy-backed red dots, can also be removed for a slick look and reduced weight. The PAC3X offers the perfect amount of magnification to balance close quarters speed with hits at medium range, in a flexible and durable package.